Vitamin D and K share similar benefits and are believed to act synergistically. They both support cardiovascular and bone health and help ensure your calcium ends up where it is supposed to be. Vitamin D helps the body to absorb calcium and Vitamin K directs the calcium where to go. 5000 D3 + K2 provides a highly bioavailable and bioactive form of K2.
5000 D3 + K2
The Synergistic Combo
Vitamin D Helps The Body Absorb Calcium – Vitamin K Directs The Calcium Where To Go In The Body
- Supports Bone Health
- Supports Cardiovascular Healthy
- Affects Arterial Calcium Deposits
- Supports Healthy Blood Clotting
- Supports Immune Health
- Supports Muscular and Joint Comfort
- Supports Bone, Dental and Periodontal Health
- Supports Cardiovascular Health and Healthy Blood Sugar
- Supports Memory, Learning, Reasoning, Attention
- Supports the Nervous System
- Supports Good Balance and Healthy Mood
- Supports Normal Fetal Development
In stock (can be backordered)
Take one capsule daily, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. Individuals taking medication should discuss potential interactions with their healthcare practitioner. Consider total vitamin K intake (food + supplements) if you are taking blood-thinning medication. Do not use if tamper seal is damaged.
Does Not Contain:
Wheat, gluten, yeast, soy protein, dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or artificial preservatives.
Keep closed in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
HPMC (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, ascorbyl palmitate, and silica.